I have been a Ran Online gamer since 2006 and I have created lots of character since then. I started playing during the time when Ran Online was still owned by e-Games Philippines. I still have some characters in the new Ran Online GS.

+10-weapon-ran-gs

What I am going to share are my personal experiences regarding upgrading weapons and armors from 0 up to +10 only. And I will not share this to you if it is nothing or not useful at all. Upgrading an item in Ran Online is not that easy if you will just try and try without considering some things or luck.

And for all the failures and successes that I have encountered during my upgrading sessions I had memorized all the techniques to make the upgrading process successful and consume less amount of gold or even money.

Take note: All of these are based on my personal experiences, asking others, and some research also.

1. If you want to successfully upgrade an item, you must try upgrading it after the Ran maintenance. Meaning, as soon as you finished updating your launcher, login your account and upgrade your item. The reason for this, is that there are less player online for that moment and the lag is also less.

2. Do not try to upgrade if your connection is way too lag or the Ran server is also lag. Though some players will be able to upgrade their items, I am very sure most of the other players failed.

3. When I am upgrading an item I always go to places like the 1F of the main campus, sidewalks of the marketplace at channel 1 or 0. Do not try to do this if there are so many other characters surrounding you. Do not try to upgrade even if one character is there beside you. You can also try to upgrade inside the market near the place where you can exchange medals from PVP or Tyranny (NPC PVE at Market).

4. If your upgrading is not successful at all try to change map. For example when you failed so much upgrading inside the market try upgrading your item inside the 1F campus near the nurse. You can also try to upgrade in other maps but make sure there are no mobs or other players near you to cause you lag.

5. A bursting upgrade by just right clicking the fine burr continuously is not advisable. After you upgraded your item to +4, when you are using the fine burr, count about one second before trying to upgrade to +5 and so on.

6. If you already consumed a lot of fine burr and after +8 it always reverts to +0, then try to use ganil or bail for +9, and if you are lucky enough try again and some times it will continue to +10.

7. Try not to play for about a week or more. Then after that span of time comeback again and try upgrading your item, most of the time I tried this technique, I got a positive result.

 Note: I am not using any protected necklace or rosary to prevent my item to vanish when I am performing any of the suggested techniques mentioned above. These techniques are applicable whether you are upgrading an old or new weapon.

If you have some thing to share or ask regarding this article, please do not hesitate to leave a comment below. Thanks!