Ever since I joined the Google Adsense publisher program, I never encountered the following notification message below. Not until April 18, 2019. That time, I opened my account and was shocked to see the message saying:

Your payout amount is more than your chosen form of payment can accept in your country. To continue getting paid, please choose a new payment method.

I was a little nervous and for that, I immediately googled the problem. I was scared that time because I thought I have done something wrong inside my account or posted articles on my site that violated Adsense Policy. And the fact that the withdrawal of my earnings was also coming near also stuck into my head.


After researching for the error or notification, I was really at ease because that time I was not the only one suffering the same issue from Adsense. A publisher posted in Google the following:


I have selected Western Union as my primary payment method. I'm getting payment from last 5 years through Western Union. Pending payment of previous month is just $350 but suddenly I got this error message at my Google Adsense account that "Your payout amount is more than your chosen form of payment can accept in your country. To continue getting paid please choose a new payment method."
Please advice.
Details
Payments, Web

As I read all the answers from others, one thing stuck into my head.

The notification is just a bug and it will be fixed automatically.

So, I just leave the notification overnight and done nothing inside my account. The following day, I rechecked my Adsense and the "Your payout amount is more than your chosen form of payment" notification from Adsense was not there anymore.

Conclusion:

I can only say that this kind of notification from Adsense is just a bug as long as you used Western Union or any other kind of payment method for a very long time already and never encountered a problem before. So, if this error or notification reappears inside your Adsense, you can just ignore it.