What are the main reasons why you wanna cancel your ordered product online on Lazada.com.ph? Personally, I cancelled my order before because Lazada took too long to deliver my ordered item considering I am only in Manila area that time.

Another reason why you wanna cancel your order is because you ordered a wrong item. Or maybe, a sudden changed of mind or taste. Well, whatever reasons you may have, it is very easy and absolutely possible to cancel your order on Lazada.com.ph. Just follow the simple tutorial below.

STEPS:

1. Login on your Lazada.com.ph account.

2. Click the "Track My Order" link, and then on the drop down menu click the order that you wanted to cancel. You can base on the date of the ordered items. See the image below.

How to Cancel My Orders on Lazada.com.ph

3. For this tutorial I wanted to cancel my ordered item which is Modoex M710 Quad Core Tablet 8GB (blue) cost P1,760.00. Just click the "Cancel Items" link that you will find. See the image below.
How to Cancel My Orders on Lazada.com.ph

4. After pressing the "Cancel Items" link you will be redirected to a page wherein you will select/input a reason why you wanna cancel your order. Just agree to the Lazada terms to continue.

5. Then a message saying "Success, order cancelled successfully" will appear together with the cancelled product information. See the image below.

successfully cancelling the order

6. Done!

Important note:

The cancel button will be disabled if your order was already verified by Lazada. So make sure you cancel your order just within minutes starting the time you ordered it.

If you have a question or something to share regarding this article, please leave a comment below. Thank you!